MANAGING IN-HOME SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Politeness goes a long way, especially when you’re in someone else’s home. Your technicians and installers can be untapped image builders and revenue producers. But they need defined quality steps and continuous management support to help them be more effective. This workshop trains Supervisors and Managers to support their field teams.
The Supervisory Workshop is designed to make managers and supervisors comfortable with giving individual coaching sessions to manage performance improvement for service employees. The workshop will:
- Adapt successful customer service representative performance standards for field technicians
- Ensure a clear understanding of the quality standards
- Show how to collect and use performance data effectively
- Provide hands-on experience in coaching and motivation techniques
- Show how set goals and provide accountability
THE WORKSHOP ENABLES YOUR SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS TO:
- Instruct their staff to use outstanding customer service and sales skills as described in the quality monitoring standards
- Implement and manage a performance assessment and coaching program for in-home service employees
- Work with individuals and the department to set performance goals, as well as track and evaluate performance against these goals on a continuous basis
- Positively coach employees to use excellent customer service
- Implement creative incentive contests to bolster improvement
- Create an environment to deliver world-class service
At the end of this one-day workshop, Supervisors will have the tools to:
- Improve employee morale
- Evaluate performance
- Provide the framework for employee accountability
- Increase customer loyalty
A CSR Inc. Trainer facilitates this training.
Pricing may vary. Proposals available upon request.