DELIVERING IN-HOME SERVICE EXCELLENCE
SALES & SERVICE TRAINING FOR TECHNICIANS
Are your installers and service technicians delivering the in-home service you expect? Can they contribute more to your company image and bottom line? If you are looking for more from your service team, we can help.
This six-hour program is modular in design and is delivered through Trainer facilitation, e-learning video modules, a participant workbook, and role-playing exercises. Customer care skills, which can make a big difference in a customer's perception of your organization, are explained in a logical step-by-step process.
- Equips both new hires and front line veterans to deliver outstanding service
- Strengthens communication techniques for handling in-home visits with confidence
- Provides detailed quality steps focusing on in-home etiquette and sales skills
- Demonstrates in a practical, easy-to-understand way how to adopt and continually
utilize successful customer service and sales skills
- Incorporates practice opportunities so employees can put the skills they learn to immediate use
Upon completion of the course, participants will have a clear understanding of how to use professional customer service and sales skills during every in-home visit.
You will attain:
- An improved professional image of your company
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Higher sales
- More loyal customers
A CSR Inc. Trainer can facilitate this training, or we can train your Trainers to deliver the course. Leader's Guide packages are available.
Pricing may vary. Proposals available upon request.