COACHING THE COACH FOR MANAGERS
The key to improving quality in call centers is to support and develop your front line team. Successful agents need supervisors who positively motivate them. This workshop provides the framework for Managers to support their Supervisors in their efforts to coach employees.
Coaching the Coach is a three-day workshop that will turn your whole call center into a quality monitoring learning organization! Learn how to establish a coaching structure for Supervisors and Coaches. Call Center Directors, Managers and Trainers will learn the standards they need to evaluate a Supervisor’s management, coaching and motivational skills.
THE WORKSHOP PROVIDES:
- Call center quality monitoring tools and standards for Supervisors
- A structure for Directors, Managers and Trainers to evaluate Supervisor performance consistently
- An understanding of how to provide Supervisors with the feedback they need to be better coaches of their front line teams
- Measurable components so Supervisor performance improvement can be tracked
- A forum for designing a customer service training program to fit your organization dynamic
- Increased employee productivity
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Enhanced employee ownership and involvement
- Increased sales
- Greater employee commitment
- Employee career development
- Successful Customer Service Representatives
A CSR Inc. Trainer facilitates this workshop.
Pricing may vary. Proposals available upon request.