In Home Callers
Quality Monitoring - Work from Home
We are a legitimate work at home opportunity. Our company has been
in business for almost 20 years, based in Pennsylvania, but providing Quality Monitoring for call centers across the country. We are
seeking people who are looking for flexible hours and the opportunity
to make extra money. This is ideal for former career people who
are now stay at home parents looking for a part-time commitment
and some extra cash. This position will not work for people who
are currently employed full time or seeking full time employment.
This is an independent contractor position. Compensation is based
on the degree of difficulty of each project.
You must be available Monday through Saturday and expect to work
a minimum of 3-6 hours per day.
We will not be accepting any calls about this position. Thank you.
- Normal calling hours are between 8:30am and 10:00pm, weekdays and weekends
- Seeking individuals who can evaluate customer service representatives' performance.
- Prior customer service, call monitoring, or mystery shopping experience preferred.
- Must have a PC, high-speed internet access, MS Word, Adobe Reader, good writing skills, and long distance phone service on a land-line.
- It is preferred that applicants be located within a 15-mile radius of Berwyn, PA.
- Training provided.
- Please visit www.csr-net.com for more information about CSR, Inc.
- Resume inclusion optional, but encouraged. email@example.com
Contract Training Facilitators
We are currently seeking training facilitators (independent contractors) to deliver an exciting new one-day customer service training program that is designed for field service technicians. The training is currently under development so the actual delivery dates have not been established.
To be considered you should:
For consideration please respond with your bio or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be highly experienced in facilitating front line employee training
- Be experienced in delivering customer service and/or sales training in an experiential format
- Have a Laptop PC with Microsoft Office